- Gift Card
- Triathlon Clothing
- Cycling Clothing
- Cycle Gloves
- Warmers & Booties
- Sun Glasses
SRAM Quarq DZero Power Meter Spider 8 bolt
Upgrade Quarq Prime or SRAM RED Power Ready Cranksets with a Quarq DZero Power Meter Spider. Legacy Quarq and SRAM power meters with the 8-bolt interface can also be upgraded.
DZero combines 10 years of technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets. And for the first time, you can pair the DZero Spider with a Quarq Prime Power Ready Crankset, available on OEM bikes.
Use Quarq DZero Hidden Bolt (HB) for bikes equipped with Quarq Prime or SRAM RED Power Ready Cranksets and SRAM chainrings.
Features & Benefits
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- Power Balance.
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- Variations include Hidden Bolt (HB), Non-hidden Bolt (NHB).
- Use the HB versions for Quarq Prime cranksets.
- Pairing a HB version and SRAM chainrings will align the chain derailment pin and crank arm.
- NHB versions work with traditional 5-bolt chainrings from most manufacturers.
- Uses the 8-Bolt crank to spider interface.
- Existing power meter owners can upgrade to a DZero spider if the power meter uses the 8-bolt interface (see below).
Power meters and cranksets on 8-bolt since release:
- Quarq ELSA RS (Aug ’14)
- Quarq RIKEN AL (Apr ’15)
- Quarq Prime Power Ready Cranksets (Mar ’16)
- SRAM RED Power Ready Cranksets (Mar ’16)
- SRAM XX1 Power Meter (Aug ’14) (Note: Boost spiders should not be paired with 156Q crank arms)
- SRAM RED BB386EVO standard crankset (Mar ’16)
Power meters switched to 8-bolt:
- Quarq RIKEN R (Revision AEQ onward, except warranty/replacement – Jul ’15)
- SRAM RED (eTap graphics – Jan ‘16)
- Quarq ELSA R