Our goal at Element Multisport is to ensure our customers feel great about their purchases.
If you are not happy for any reason, we will gladly accept your return of unworn, unwashed, or defective merchandise for a full refund of the original purchase price for up to 30 days of the original purchase date. However, clearance items, special offers and/or sale items cannot be returned. All clearance, special offer and/or discounted items are considered a final sale and therefore have a NO return policy.
CLOTHING, EQUIPMENT, PART AND ACCESSORY RETURN POLICY
All items* must be returned in new and unused condition with all parts, original tags, and packaging materials within 30 days of purchase, with original receipt. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
* Please read and follow the guidelines for specific items.
• Due to health concerns, Element Multisport is unable to accept any returns of nutrition, supplements or consumable food products.
• Used items will not be accepted.
• Clothing items must be unworn and have all tags intact and attached.
• Cycling shoes cannot have had cleats mounted or cannot have been used on a bike, and must have original tags and the original box.
• Running shoes should be clean and not show signs of wear and must have original tags and the original box.
• Saddles cannot have marks on the rails or wear on the saddle cover and in general, must be in new condition, returned with all packaging within 30 days. If unsure about the saddle, put tape on the rails before mounting. When returning, please ask yourself if you would accept the saddle in the condition you returned it, if you purchased it as new.
• For health reasons, swim items cannot be returned or exchanged after being worn in the water. This includes but is not limited to swim suits, goggles, fins, and paddles.
• DVDs, VHS tapes, CDs, and Software that are unopened and still in their original plastic wrap can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Defective or damaged items may be exchanged for the same title only.
• Wheels and power meters must not be ridden.
• Tires, tubular or clincher must not be mounted or glued.
• Special Order sales are final and will not be accepted for return or exchange unless defective or damaged. A Special Order is an item that Element Multisport does not actively stock or sell and specially orders from a manufacturer or distributor for a customer.
• Gift cards are non-returnable.
BICYCLES RETURN POLICY
You may return a new (never ridden outside) bicycle purchased from Element Multisport for a refund or credit within seven days of purchase. A restocking fee of 20% will be assessed for special order bicycles. Refunds will be given in the same manner the bicycle was purchased.
No refunds on all sale bikes.
WETSUIT AND SWIMSKIN RETURN POLICY
Wetsuits may be returned within 30 days under the following conditions:
• If you are unsure of the fit of your wetsuit, DO NOT wear the wetsuit in the water.
• Wetsuits must be returned in unworn, new condition with all tags and original packaging.
• Wetsuits that have been worn in the water (any water) will not be accepted.
• If the wetsuit is defective, you can return it for replacement, store credit or refund with no penalty within 30 days of the original shipping date. We will refund the actual ground shipping costs of your return in such a situation. Note: All wetsuits are inspected for damage prior to you trying it on. Please exercise caution when trying on a wetsuit. A tear or splitting at a seam is considered a manufacturing defect, but nail digs or cuts in the center of a panel are not defects and will not be accepted.
Please note, we reserve the right to make a full or partial refund based on the condition of the bicycle, equipment, part or accessory.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 of days.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2754 N Clybourn Ave Suite B-5, Chicago, Illinois, US, 60614.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2754 N Clybourn Ave Suite B-5, Chicago, Illinois, US, 60614
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdrawing your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at:
2754 N Clybourn Ave, Chicago, Illinois, US, 60614
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
PREF, persistent for a very short period, Set by Google and tracks who visits the store and from where
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
[2754 N Clybourn Ave, Chicago, Illinois, US, 60614