NOTHING CAN STOP US FROM RACING
A direct result of our partnerships with the professional cycling teams, the Gabba WS Jersey is a foul-weather version of our form- fitting Aero Race Jersey. Simply put: it’s the most high-tech wet-weather garment on the market. The Gabba WS Jersey represents a textbook product innovation.
It began in 2009 when a focus group of Cervélo TestTeam riders worked with Castelli engineers to develop and improve clothing for cold and wet conditions. During one of these sessions, CTT rider Gabriel Rasch, nickname Gabba, came up with the idea of a stretchy, form- fitting short-sleeve rain jersey that could be paired with the water-resistant Nanoflex arm warmers to create an outfit that was perfectly geared to the foul weather of the Spring Classics.
- Fully aero, fully breathable and fully protected
- Windstopper® X-Llite Plus fabric for lightweight total wind protection with water-repellent finish
- Nano Flex fabric insert under arms
- Storm-flap construction at back protects from wheel spray
- Silicone gripper on waistband to limit ride-up
- Full-length YKK Vislon® zipper
- 3 Rear pockets with eyelet holes
- Rear reflective trim on pockets and flap for high visibility